today is baddie dae's one year anni! it has been an amazing year with my blog! i've gotten to meet so many people from fitness to style bloggers here in boston and across the country! i have been fortunate enough to work with a few brands that i admire. for those who know me personally know that i'm pretty straight forward and always keep it real. i started baddie dae as a project for myself and to share things that i'm passionate about to everyone with 100% genuine and honest contents.
my 5 favorite posts:
- being in a relationship with someone who is fit
- the struggle
- rock(port), paper, scissors
- good vibes only
- a langham boston escape
what's 2017 looking like for baddie dae?
- work consistently on the blog and post 2-3x a week
- create contents ahead of time
- balance fitness and fashion contents
- network more
- train brian to take better photos :P
i would like to thank everyone who has supported me from the beginning! here's to many more years of miles, weights, bites and style!